Thursday, May 31, 2018

MY 5 Stars for Images of Broken Light by Michael Di Leo

For me, this was one of the best nostalgic books I’ve ever read. You know how there’s always questions like : Where were you when you heard JFK died? Where were you when you heard Princess Diana died? Well, Images of Broken Light is about Where were you when heard John Lennon died? As a child of the 70’s and 80’s, I remember exactly when and where my 12 year-old self was and the shock the world went into. This book brings that all back, as we read about 3 fictional John Lennon fans in 3 different stages of life a few days prior to the murder and forward. 
If you are nostalgic for the time period 1960s-1980 this book really brings you back. Anyone 45 -55 will completely “get” this book and I even recommend it for the younger crowds as well. Well done!

You can see my review on Goodreads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment