Thursday, May 10, 2018

Long Absence

Sorry for the long absence. I've been busy, and not, at the same time but I've decided to come back and talk about the year. 
I showed at BookCon and BookExpo May/June of 2017. It was huge. My third book ALL ROADS SHATTERED came out about a month earlier so luckily I was able to showcase all three of my books while there. It really was an experience that I didn't think I'd survive. Four days running in and out of NYC dragging my various assistants on various days. I will say it was one of the stand out moments in my short life as an indie author. 
I adopted/rescued a kitten. The little love of my life is named Chloe. My sons girlfriend rescued Chloe who had gotten herself wedged inside a car engine trying to get warm on a cold, cold December night. I fell in love with that little feral kitten at first sight and shes been taming me for the last year and a half. She has a hashtag #mychloecat. I post my gorgeous tabby on my Instagram and Facebook pages. 
I also have read and reviewed a few books which I'll post on Blah Blah Blog. I also received an Official Selection in Poetry from New Apple Literary for my second book ALL ROADS DESTINED. There's more but I'll post as I go along. The cat hates when I'm on the laptop. 
Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment