Wednesday, May 23, 2018

A 5 Star Children's book NOAH AND LOGAN LEARN TO CARE FOR THEIR PETS by Benjamin K.M. Kellogg

My 5 Star review for this pet care book is on Goodreads. I was very intrigued by Mr. Kellogg's Noah and Logan's children series as I feel children's books are incredibly important. I feel children need to be read to at early stages as they'll both learn and bond with the reader and with books. It's a wonderful gift to be able to write for children. And to read with them. 
I chose NOAH AND LOGAN LEARN TO CARE FOR THEIR PETS because here in the Meyer household we have a rescue cat, Chloe who we all adore and take care of. I have had several pet cats in my lifetime starting from early childhood, so pet care and respect for animals is a great and noble subject. Taught young, it will stay with your child forever. 

My 5 of 5 Stars Goodreads Review ....Teaching children how to take proper care of their pets is one of the most important ways to teach your child love and responsibility for animals. I feel the author covered all the bases. If you are looking an easy explainable pet care book for small children ages 2 to 6 this book by author Benjamin K.M. Kellogg is perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment