Friday, May 11, 2018

My 5 STAR REVIEW for FEAR INDUCER by Ellie Douglas

Horror, you say? Then horror you shall get! If you like gore and/or creepy villains (like I do) Fear Inducer by horror author Ellie Douglas is right up there receiving a 5 Star review from me.

Our villain is disturbed genius Dr. Felix Bloom, a compassionate psychiatrist who wants to cure your phobia. Or not, because he's also maniacally bloodthirsty. I really don't want to give more away but if you're seeing a doctor about a phobia, well let's just hope their IQ isn't as high or as twisted as Dr. Bloom's. 
 My 5 STAR REVIEW on Amazon and Goodreads : If you like horror and gore, Fear Inducer is perfect from beginning to end. Dr. Felix Bloom might be my favorite psychopath as his calm and chillingly likable demeanor lure the reader, as well as his victims right in. Author Ellie Douglas knows how to unforgivingly unnerve her audience with each turn of the page. Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment