Monday, October 24, 2016

The Walking Dead Season 7 Opener (spoiler if you haven't possibly seen it by now)

So, I'm sure anyone with a blog and their mother, will be writing about the first episode of season 7 of The Walking Dead, like I'm about to do. Strangely enough, I don't know what to say, as someone who has read these comics and knows it doesn't play out exactly the same, I knew Glenn might be in the running. I did however, think it was Abraham, as Negan replied "You took that like a champ", who else's head could possible handle it like a champ but him, so I did expect both. Then there was the constant mention of the ax. I kept waiting for Rick's hand to get chopped off ...as per comic...and it gave a lot of opportunity for that to happen.... but it didn't. I'm not a fan of the Negan phase of the comics. Maybe because after Glenn and Abraham were killed (comic book wise) there wasn't a new character to replace them in the likability category. It just left a big hole. So our remaining characters are going to have to ramp it up and I'm sure they will. Great casting and writing all around, as always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment