Wednesday, October 26, 2016

My review of MELTING STEELE by author Kimberly Amato

MELTING STEELE is the second installment of author Kimberly Amato's STEELE SERIES. The irresistible Jasmine "Jazz" Steele is back solving a gruesome crime (the more gruesome, the better, I say) There's some touchy subjects... after all, this is a criminal mystery, and Ms. Amato handled it very well. I love how tough this character is, and the book does have humorous moments, little quips here and there which bring humanity to the bad guy/good guy scenarios. Other than Jasmine, I've become attached to Vic, the medical examiner and also to her partner, the ex-Marine, Will. I'm impatiently waiting for BREAKING STEELE, so I can join the gang again, see what goings on Jasmine gets herself into, and to see if she gets the revenge she so desperately needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment