Sunday, September 25, 2016

USA's Mr. Robot

This Blah Blah Blog post is dedicated to Mr. Robot on USA Network. First off, I cannot say enough about this show. Secondly, I'm awestruck and can barely write one word about it. If I say "brilliant", its just not enough. "Stunning", "unbelievable talent"... these words are understatements. There are a handful of shows I watch, Mr. Robot is one that's not just something I watch. I wait and listen intensely for every word spoken. My eyes never leave the screen. How does one write about a show or a script, one idolizes? A cast that plays mainly against the backdrop of Coney Island, Brooklyn and NYC, is genius to a NYC girl such as myself. Between the writing, the acting, and the scenes, Mr. Robot isn't just a show, it's a work of art and I will miss this masterpiece until the next season begins.
Currently watching: You're The Worst, The Strain, and Joe Kenda: Homicide Hunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment